Friday, April 30, 2010

boys are the bomb.


With Mothers day being right around the corner, I can always count on Hubby asking "What do you want for Mothers day?"

I usually have a long list of things that he could surprise me with. This year though? Nothin. I can't think of a single thing that I want. Imagine that!

Maybe there's one thing.

It would be so lovely to be in the same place, at the same time with these two guys. Fat chance of that, though.

Seriously, we haven't all been together in the same place but once in the last four years. That blows! (does that sound just as bad as "that sucks"?) If so, sorry Mom.

Anyways, this is one of the few pictures that I have of me and my boys. It was taken four Christmases ago. It's dark, blurry and not one of the greatest pictures. But at least I have it and it helps to look at it when I am missing them.

Today would be one of those days. ~sniff~

So hubby, about that gift? I guess I'll just settle for a nice quiet brunch up at Sundance.

And when all the stars and planets and the moon align and we are all together as a family again, I'll be sure to take a ton of pictures. Minus the blurriness.

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous picture! I haven't seen your boys forever! So fun to check out the photo! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What good looking boys! Well, less boys than grown men I guess, eh? Great picture of you three :)

    I hope you get your wish (the real one... ok, the brunch too) and have your boys together soon.

    *hugs*

    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww cute photo, what a shame you're not all together. Hope you can catch up with each other soon and take lots and lots of photos.
    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aloha my friend.....I didn't know you had a blog. Jodi sent me your link. I am looking forward to keeping up with your commings and goings.

    Sherri

    ReplyDelete