Wednesday, April 14, 2010

what to do? what to do?

Do you ever wake up in the morning and think "my hair sucks"? Maybe that's a little blunt but I feel this way alot.

I've heard it said, that once you're over fifty that you should start sporting a shorter do. How short? I don't know. But I wanna know. What are the rules?

Sometimes when I let it get a little too long, I braid it and call it my "polygamist hairdo". Hubby is not amused.

Lately, I have fallen victim to annoying hair loss. It's not alot, but enough to make hubby ask "Hey, are you keeping a pony in here?" Although he's never said anything, I'm sure it bugs the heck out of him. I can see the disgust in his face as he picks my long hair off the floor (throughout the entire house), inside his car and possibly once or twice in his dinner.

I love my long hair but I don't want to be one of those ladies that keep it at a longer length than they should. My hair stylist tells me not to cut it. "Rock this length for as long as you can". she says.

So really, I need your opinions. To cut or not to cut?

5 comments:

  1. If I had your thick beautiful hair, I'd never cut it! Seriously, it's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your hairstylist. You have the most beautiful rocking hair! So call me before you think about cutting it and I will talk you out of it.
    BTW: I've never seen a Polygamist with hair like yours - they wish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair it is always so cute! So i think you should keep it long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with everyone else. Your hair is awesome! Keep it long. Even if Tony thinks he has a pony living in the house. Sometimes there is a price to beauty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely keep it! you rock long hair :) and i shed more than the average person, i swear. i have to sweep my bathroom every morning after i'm done getting ready....and i'm only 22. great.

    ReplyDelete