Friday, May 14, 2010

his new job is taking him far away.


He graduates this week with an MBA from Georgetown University. I'm a proud Mama.

None of the things I'm about to say will be new to him. He's heard them all before. Many times. I hope.

T, you have worked incredibly hard to get where you are today. You have an amazing work ethic and I am certain that you will accomplish many great and wonderful things.

More importantly, I am proud of the person you have become. You are a responsible man; full of integrity, compassion and love. It is an honor, privlege and one of my greatest blessings being your Mother.

Congratulations. I wish I was there to give you a big hug. You've made being your mother easy. I love you.

5 comments:

  1. That is such a great picture of you two. He is quite the smartie...congrats, T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fantastic! Way to go, Trevor! Please give him our congrats! Annie, you have every right to be the proud, beautiful mom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! What an amazing accomplishment! Congratulations!

    Just how far away are we talking, here? :(

    What a good looking lad, too! Takes after his beautiful Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely soliloquy for the beloved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where oh where has my friend Annie gone?

    Thinking about you today, hoping all is well..!

    ReplyDelete